[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR/QB TRADE

Chris1982

My team is in my signature.

We start 2 QBs.

I have been offered Steve Smith (NYG) and Vince Young for Mark Sanchez and Sidney Rice.

I am looking to upgrade at WR. Not sure about Sidney Rice's future.

Is this a good trade for me, and if not, here are HIS other WRs and QBs for a possible counter offer:

His QBs: Young, Alex Smith, Shaun Hill

His WRs: Brandon Marshall, Nate Washington, Smith (NYG), Chad Ochocinco, Pierre Garcon.

He seems to want Sidney Rice as he has already made me 3 offers wanting him.

Thanks in advance!

I think you should do it if you feel you haven't been getting alot of points fom the recievers you start (vs. other teams). If you feel that having this shortage over the next couple of weeks is something your team is able to handle then do it.

I think Sidney will be relied on heavily when he gets back, so hold on to him unless you feel your current WR's are falling short and it may cost you a win or lose (because then Steve Smith will be useful then).

Edited by thestugots

I would ask him for Marshall not Smith.

Me too, but I doubt the other guy does it. I still like the deal with Smith included. Sidney Rice is going to take a long time to heal, in fact I heard he may not even come back at all. And his QB is 41 years old, very banged up and playing like sh*t. Rice's QB could be Tarvaris Jackson assuming he does come back.