[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

collie or walter, two of charles, mcfadden, and tolbert

I'm leaning on Collie as Garcon is hurt and with Denver's CB injuries Peyton could just light it up. Walter is attractive however due to AJ's injury and potential to be the primary target if AJ aggravates. It's a tough call. I think Collie.

How about the RB's? Any thoughts? I also have Moreno who is f'ing me over. I just dropped Harrison for Tolbert and now Matthews is saying he DOESN'T have a high ankle sprain. I'm going to RunDMC until his legs fall off so it's really Tolbert vs Charles...part of me wants to go the knowns of Tolbert (if Matthews isn't playing) being say 15-18 touches with goalline work, but man Charles could light it up any day and perhaps Haley might start listening to the media questioning his playcalling...I'm stumped.

The clown I'm playing this week is a real mouthpiece and a Steeler's fan - you know, the guy that shows up at the draft with yellow sweatpants, multpile Steeler's t-shirts and spamshirts, a few hats, hardhat, figurines....and that friggin towel. I'd love to knock him to 0-3 while starting off with a 3-0 record.

Any comments are appreciated! Thanks!