[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My team might be too good

Capt. Stanky

My local switched to a deep keeper (we keep 10 from year to year) league 7 years ago. When it initially started I focused too much on getting young players. I didn't have much success early on. We have allot of turn over in the leauge. I would imagine most leagues do. We have had at least 1 new person every year for the past 5. This year we actually had to reduce the league from 10 to 8 teams, and had 2 new owners taboot. Sorry, let me get to the point. I've finaly built my team up through good drafting and good trading. I made a trade before the season that has grossly been in my favor after 3 weeks.

Trade was...

I give MJD. Palmer, SSmith (NYG)

I get Brady, PT, Austin

QB's (We Start 2 QB's are just as valuable as RB's in this format. I coiuld make arguements that they're more important)

Brady, Rivers, VY, Gradkowski, MHall

RB's

AP, Foster, PT, Caddy

WR's

AJ, Austin, Welker, MWilliams (TB), Knox, V-Jax (might drop him this week)

TE's

Finley, Shank

I've talked to one owner who's said that he's thinking about calling it quits after this year. He's been in the league for 13 years. I hjave another close friend who's also been in the league since it started that hasn't taked one of my calls in 3 weeks. I know he would never admit it's becuase of the league, but I think it's at least part of the reason. The real issue is the level of competition. There's probably only 5 owners that would consider at least above average. Only 2 total that are on my level strategy wise. I'm thinking about just killing the league next year and just starting a new Deep keeper/Dynasty next year with better competition. What do you think about my situation huddlers?

Edited by Capt. Stanky