[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Torain? LeGarrette Blount?

jbran23

If I remember correctly wasnt there alot of hype around Torain last year in Denver before he went down with an injury? He was sharing the carries with Portis and not K. Williams like Im sure most of us figured was going to happen this week. And Blount getting those carries yesterday with Kareem Huggins nowhere in sight. With neither of the guys ahead of them in the depth chart (Caddy, Portis) what I would consider solid what are the chances these guys are starting in the coming weeks? Do these guys have any fantasy value going forward in your opinion? Which one are you more intrigued with?

Edited by jbran23

I have more interest in Torain. Just think Washington has more overall potential on offense. I plan to make a play in a couple of leagues for him unless I here anything different over the next couple of days that says anything different than Portis going to third down duty and Torain becoming the primary rusher. Don't think he is no savior or nothing, but I do think he may be worth a stash and see how this weeks game plays out.

I have more interest in Torain. Just think Washington has more overall potential on offense. I plan to make a play in a couple of leagues for him unless I here anything different over the next couple of days that says anything different than Portis going to third down duty and Torain becoming the primary rusher. Don't think he is no savior or nothing, but I do think he may be worth a stash and see how this weeks game plays out.

i drank the Torrain kool aid last year when he had pages dedicated to him here as 'can't miss'....next great Denver RB....all I can say is buyers beware!!

im deciding between Green-ellis, Darby, Torain, and blount. How would use rank these 4 from 1-4? would any of you guys drop manningham, donald brown or jerome harrison for them?

I picked up Blount, 15 min later i decided to take Torain because Portis' carries are going down, LJ left and Torain should be the #1 back within the next few weeks. Blount might make an impact, but later on this year. Anyone else agree?

I like both of them as backups and stashes. I would prefer Torain over Blount for talent but I think Cadillac has looked awful and is one knee injury from Blount getting most of the load. Blount probably has a better chance of eventually becoming starter over Torain I think.

I like both of them as backups and stashes. I would prefer Torain over Blount for talent but I think Cadillac has looked awful and is one knee injury from Blount getting most of the load. Blount probably has a better chance of eventually becoming starter over Torain I think.

Portis had 7 carries last week. enough said.

I'm a big fan of Blount right now. He came in and was rushing against the Steelers Defense. One of the toughest Ds in football (obviously) and still had a nice Average YPC, plus got in the endzone. IF TB hadn't gone to sleep in the secondary and kept the game close Blount could have had a 15 carry 60-70 yard game and would be on top of every waiver wire this week.