[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I give up Austin Collie for Ray Rice?

khockey

THIS IS MY CURRENT LINEUP BUT A GUY WANTS TO GIVE ME RICE FOR COLLIE????? NOT 100% SURE

Philip Rivers

Frank Gore,

Arian Foster

Greg Jennings

Mike Sims-Walker

Marcedes Lewis

Patriots D/ST

Garrett Hartley

Mike Wallace,

Jacoby Jones

Rashad Jennings

Brandon Jackson

Austin Collie

Mike Tolbert

Demaryius Thomas

Ryan Grant*, GB RB  IR

TO ME IT SEEMS MORE COMPLICATED

COLLIE IS HOT RIGHT NOW AND THAT COULD CONTINUE

I GET THE FACT THAT RICE IS A TOP 5 BACK BUT HE HAS YET TO RUN LIKE HE DID LAST YEAR PLUS HE IS DINGED UP

However it's not guaranteed to continue. Rice is a genuine stud and he proved it last year over and over, I'd rather take my chances on him than a WR that's stock rose VERY quick and is on everyone's radar.

However it's not guaranteed to continue. Rice is a genuine stud and he proved it last year over and over, I'd rather take my chances on him than a WR that's stock rose VERY quick and is on everyone's radar.

2 explosive weeks out of 3 ...yeah wonder why his stock went so high :wacko: Hes a beast of a reciever and will keep getting targets regardless of whos hurt or not. you would rather take your chances on a guy who hasnt got a td yet,barley got to a 100 yds combined in one week, has a fresh injury, and doesnt get near as many pass plays with boldin on the team now ??????? yeah thats a great call

Edited by Jay

2 explosive weeks out of 3 ...yeah wonder why his stock went so high :wacko: Hes a beast of a reciever and will keep getting targets regardless of whos hurt or not. you would rather take your chances on a guy who hasnt got a td yet,barley got to a 100 yds combined in one week, has a fresh injury, and doesnt get near as many pass plays with boldin on the team now ??????? yeah thats a great call

Ya I know he should really be out to get MJD as well as Rice as both are useless and should be on the WW.

In ur current line up u have Foster and Gore. U don't have a true need for Rice.... right now Collie would have to be one of ur top recievers and unless he get injured he going to continue to get targets (especially with Garcon out) and he works well with Manning.

Value wise both players are close to even atm but what u have deciede is what ur needs are. Honestly rather have Collie with the team u have... I'd be starting him over Greg Jennings. Cause even the week Collie didn't blow up he stil put up good numbers

Do it!!

Do it now!!

Don't look back!!

In ur current line up u have Foster and Gore. U don't have a true need for Rice.... right now Collie would have to be one of ur top recievers and unless he get injured he going to continue to get targets (especially with Garcon out) and he works well with Manning.

Value wise both players are close to even atm but what u have deciede is what ur needs are. Honestly rather have Collie with the team u have... I'd be starting him over Greg Jennings. Cause even the week Collie didn't blow up he stil put up good numbers

HEY THANKS TO BE HONEST IM KIDA OF LEANING ON THE COLLIE SIDE AND WHAT YOU SAID MAKES THE MOST SENSE. MOST OF THESE GUYS FALL IN LOVE WITH A NAME

HEY THANKS TO BE HONEST IM KIDA OF LEANING ON THE COLLIE SIDE AND WHAT YOU SAID MAKES THE MOST SENSE. MOST OF THESE GUYS FALL IN LOVE WITH A NAME

If you don't think the guys were being honest when saying get Rice and are just in love with his draft value then why even ask for advice? Just keep Collie and see how it plays out.

Rice is a stud regardless of what has happened in the first 3 weeks. Collie happens to be the hot hand in Indy at the moment but that offense is going to be like the Saints. Too many mouths to feed on a week to week basis for his production to possibly continue the way it is now. Between Wayne, Collie, Clark, and Garcon (when he returns) there could honestly be a different leading receiver every single week. Thats my opinion, take it for what its worth.

If you don't think the guys were being honest when saying get Rice and are just in love with his draft value then why even ask for advice? Just keep Collie and see how it plays out.

i appreciate the advice im not 100% sure that's why im bouncing this off you guys. when i think of ray rice i think of how he went off last year. i don't think its happening this year they have a fairly tough schedule and now they have boldin i think the ball will be spread around more. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. also i hear manning has a man crush on collie and they practiced all summer together. dont worry what ever i decide im sure it will be wrong

thanks guys

i appreciate the advice im not 100% sure that's why im bouncing this off you guys. when i think of ray rice i think of how he went off last year. i don't think its happening this year they have a fairly tough schedule and now they have boldin i think the ball will be spread around more. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. also i hear manning has a man crush on collie and they practiced all summer together. dont worry what ever i decide im sure it will be wrong

thanks guys

always happens doesn't it :wacko: good luck with your decision