[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Hillis the real deal for rest of the year?

Benson has been decent, and had a good game this past weekend but Hillis has scored in all 3 straight games and has seemed to be the man in Cleveland.

The issue is that Cleveland is not a great football team, so do they start stacking the box against Hillis???

Looking at the playoff schedule (14 thru 16), Hillis has decent matchups (Buffalo...Cincy and rematch against baltimore that he carved up)...

Who has more upside? CedBen could go down for a bit...

wow, 41 views and not one comment???

Hillis looks great, and should keep the starting job...yeah, browns are bad, but he's the bright spot...

Benson had a solid week, but will he break down?? NO PPC league....

Yea...its a tough call. To me, it seems easier to side with Benson only because hes been durable and Cincy's passing game looks awful.

Hillis does have the major upside, but Im curious to see what happens when the other RB returns. I'd lean towards Benson right now...

Give me your two cents on my Maclin/McFadden deal please..

Hillis is talented and a good back but Benson is more proven and will be more consistent. Also, who knows how the browns are going to manage carries once Harrison returns. At the moment it's Benson and I don't think it's close.

+1

Benson by a fair margin. Hillis is on a terrible team with no passing game and it won't be long before the opposing defense starts paying attention.