[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Ricky Williams droppable?

sinct84

I have ray rice, and will most likely be benching him this week in favor of a hot hand in peyton hillis, my line up is below, but I'm thinking that maybe i need to hand cuff rice and the only player I'd consider dropping of my RB's is ricky williams, his carries have been practically been cut in half every single game and he seems to have fumbling issues. I know williams value comes mostly when ronnie brown gets hurt and thats why I took him for the inevitable week 4 or 5 brown injury, but should I just stick it out a few more weeks or drop him to handcuff.

shoot me a link to your question and I will throw in my two cents

You could probably get away with dropping Ricky based on your lineup especially if CJ comes through like everyone expects. The way I look at it is would you rather play McGahee if Rice got hurt or one of your other backs on your team. Personally I would rather have McGahee as a backup to Rice. Thats what I've done on my team.

Please see mine - http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333010