[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Driver or Lynch to pickup Lance Moore?

ThatDude

I'm thinking about picking up Lance Moore from waivers but I'm having trouble deciding who I should drop or if I should even do it at all. Megatron is concerning me so I'm looking at possible replacements in my lineup so I can play matchups with CJ until he proves he's a start each week.

10 team league (.5ppr) - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR or TE, 1Flex(RB or WR or TE), 1K, 1Def

QB - Orton, Flacco

RB - Ray Rice, McGahee, Forte, Lynch, Ricky Williams, Bradshaw

WR/TE - Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Driver, Antonio Gates

Kicker -Longwell

Defense - Vikings

Typical Starting Lineup

QB - Orton

RB1 - Ray Rice

RB2 - Bradshaw

WR1 - Randy Moss

WR2 - Brandon Marshall

WR3 - Calvin Johnson

Flex - Antonio Gates

thats a pretty solid roster you got there man, I don't know if lance moore is worth the pick up there. Its so hard to rely on fantasy WR's from the saints, maybe it wasn't an anomaly that he did so good with bush out and him being a short yardage replacement. He could be good like his 2008 season but I'd say he needs to prove another game before I'd drop anyone there. Unless you don't have position limits and you could drop williams for him. I guess if you really feel strongly about moore though you have to pick him up now as some weaker teams will be going after him and he won't be sitting there next week.

Hello, I am a Saints homer, and I'll tell you, Brees has no favorite reciever. there are new heroes each week. Even Colston is not nearly an every week producer. I would never drop Driver for one of the saints wrs. Driver gets many look per game. The saints WRs appear and disappear for weeks.