[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-3 and cant score points

satchel123

Ok I've been overthinking my team since Grant was lost to injury and now Rice is hurt as well. I thought I was going to be ok with Jacobs but he stinks! My WR's have been a crap shoot and I need help.

Gaffney, Lloyd, Moore and R Williams are available at WR. Garcon is also out there but might still be injured and Collie had a big game.

RB's are even more thin and only viable pickups would be Torian or Ben-Jarvis.

Right now I'm leaning toward a wr with my ww pick, who is the best of that lot moving forward? Grab a Den wr? Moore since Bush is out? or Roy "has-been" or hurt and in a system with many playmakers, Garcon?

Thanks!

Ok I've been overthinking my team since Grant was lost to injury and now Rice is hurt as well. I thought I was going to be ok with Jacobs but he stinks! My WR's have been a crap shoot and I need help.

Gaffney, Lloyd, Moore and R Williams are available at WR. Garcon is also out there but might still be injured and Collie had a big game.

RB's are even more thin and only viable pickups would be Torian or Ben-Jarvis.

Right now I'm leaning toward a wr with my ww pick, who is the best of that lot moving forward? Grab a Den wr? Moore since Bush is out? or Roy "has-been" or hurt and in a system with many playmakers, Garcon?

Thanks!

\

lloyed and moore... get Torian id say.

So do I flip a coin between Gafney and Lloyd? Gafney is more of the possession type guy and Lloyd the long ball threat. I don't get points per reception or on TD distance. Just yards and tds. Targets are about the same for them but Lloyd gets more yardage. Did i just talk myself into Lloyd? I'm also still debating if Keller might out perform a lot of receivers this year...