[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

blockbluster trade advice

MDOTT

The trade is:

I give up: Miles Austin and Ahmad Bradshaw

I recieve: Frank Gore and Dwane Bowe

A little information: I am currently ranked number 1 in the league with a 3-0 record. I am also 130 points ahead of the second place team.

My current team:

QB- P. Manning

WR- Miles Austin

WR- Nicks

WR-Collie

RB- AP

RB- Foster

TE- JerMichael Finley

FLEX: Bradshaw

Bench: Mike williams (tb) Johnny Knox, nate washington. I got some more just cant remember them all.

I am just not sure if this will reallyhelp me, I am doing fine now but I feel with AP GORE and FOSTER I could have a 3 headed monster with Manning and almost be unstoppable.

Edited by MDOTT

The trade is:

I give up: Miles Austin and Ahmad Bradshaw

I recieve: Frank Gore and Dwane Bowe

A little information: I am currently ranked number 1 in the league with a 3-0 record. I am also 130 points ahead of the second place team.

My current team:

QB- P. Manning

WR- Miles Austin

WR- Nicks

WR-Collie

RB- AP

RB- Foster

TE- JerMichael Finley

FLEX: Bradshaw

Bench: Mike williams (tb) Johnny Knox, nate washington. I got some more just cant remember them all.

I am just not sure if this will really me, I am doing fine now but I feel with AP GORE and FOSTER I could have a 3 headed monster with Manning and almost be unstoppable.

This is really, really tough. It's a good, fair trade, I still like Frank Gore a lot. But I see what your point is about not trying to change your stellar performance. That goes with the whole saying "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it". Your team is awesome right now. I don't think I personally would end up having the gall to risk that huge lead over 2nd, but in my eyes it's all up to you. Is it a money league?

This is really, really tough. It's a good, fair trade, I still like Frank Gore a lot. But I see what your point is about not trying to change your stellar performance. That goes with the whole saying "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it". Your team is awesome right now. I don't think I personally would end up having the gall to risk that huge lead over 2nd, but in my eyes it's all up to you. Is it a money league?

It is a money league and its a non-ppr. I had a lot of good deep draft picks I guess thats why I ended up with the team that I had. I appreciate the input!

The other thing that u have to look out for is how much better r u making his team??? I don't know his needs or wants or record for that matter...

I agree that the trade is definatly tair but all of ur need are well met. There is no need to trade if ur happy with ur players and confindent in their preformace down the strech.

Right now ur also riding the Manning Collie train :wacko:

The other thing that u have to look out for is how much better r u making his team??? I don't know his needs or wants or record for that matter...

I agree that the trade is definatly tair but all of ur need are well met. There is no need to trade if ur happy with ur players and confindent in their preformace down the strech.

Right now ur also riding the Manning Collie train :wacko:

The Collie-Manniac Train is awesome so far.

As for his team he is getting a bit better in the WR department, I am really not worried about his team too much.

He would go from having Crabtree, Bowe, and Floyd to switching in Austin.

In the RB department he is getting weaker (in my opinion) dropping Gore and gaining Bradshaw, he currently has Thomas and Best. Also his QB is VIck.

Edited by MDOTT

One thing I can say about this, and I fell very confident in doing so, is that your team will not get any better. But really, I'm wondering if your team actually gets worse. When I get trade proposals like this the first thing I look at is positions. Your giving up a WR/RB for a WR/RB - this to be is a red flag. However, if I am abundant in one [position] and not the other, and this trade helps to level that out, then I consider the trade based on how much better it will improve my team. I don't believe this applies to you as the end result will see a decrease from Austin to Bowe and an increase from Bradshaw to Gore. Given the fact that this is a non-ppr league (which would greatly benefit Gore), I would say the drop-off is much bigger from Austin to Bowe, thereby making your team diaper dirttier.

Don't do it.

It is a money league and its a non-ppr. I had a lot of good deep draft picks I guess thats why I ended up with the team that I had. I appreciate the input!

No problem, anytime. If it's a money league I probably wouldn't pull the trigger, but sometimes in free leagues you get a chance to win great prizes if you are ranked very high in the whole country scoring points. If that were the case, and you were doing a free league, I might consider the risk of doing the trade for exchange of putting up more points.