[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trades

notmike

Ok, I have the following potential trades.

I'm willing to get rid of Pierre Garcon, Kevin Kolb, or Michael Bush

and I'm looking to pick up

Brett Favre, Miles Austin, Steve Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, or Mike Wallace in any combination.

How could I present this trade and make it appear we're both getting a good deal, but really get the upper hand.

To put it in perspective, this guy has kinda just given up already. He has had the same IR guy in the game for the whole season, he's playing two guys with Bye weeks this week, and he's 0-3. I haven't even seen his name on waiver wire.

He might have died too, that would explain it as well. :wacko:

To put it in perspective, this guy has kinda just given up already. He has had the same IR guy in the game for the whole season, he's playing two guys with Bye weeks this week, and he's 0-3. I haven't even seen his name on waiver wire.

not sure if it's worth your time trying to trade, he probably won't even see them. I'd fire him off a message first to see if he is actually around.

I would be careful about any trades with this guy where you get the "best" end of the deal. I don't really see any way that you could trade an injured WR, a backup QB or at best now a split carry RB for any of the guys on hour list.

If you have veto power by either commissioner or committee it will likely get shot down and rejected.

Is this a public type league or a private league? I know last year my uncle went into the hospital for emergency surgery and was not able to change his lineup for like 4 weeks in a public league. When he got back there was a lot of people who thought that he had given up early on too.