[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blockbuster trade, need advice

yolkix

I am looking to get rid of Schaub and placed him on the block because I have both him and Cutler. League is PPR. My roster looks like this (ryan grant and reggie bush owner..)

Schaub

Cutler

AP

Marion Barber

Kellian Williams

Reggie Bush

Crabtree

Santana Moss

Harvin

Sims-Walker

Nate Washington

Marcades Lewis

Heath Miller

I have two trades options atm:

TRADE ONE- Matt Schaub and Marion Barber for Ryan Matthews and Alex Gonzalez

TRADE 2- Ray Rice and Larry Fitz for AP and Matt Schaub

I am considering both of them although I do like trade one a little better. There are only 2-3 teams in the league that actually need a QB upgrade so my options to deal Schaub are limited. Only reason I really want to deal him (would deal Cutler also but ppl seem to want Schaub) is that I feel like I dont need 2 top end QB's. Thanks for your help!

Edited by yolkix

Do neither.

So i take it no one feels the same about Cutlers potential to put up comparable to numbers to schaubs this year? I tried a counter offer of Schaub for Fitz to the one guy and we will see what he wants to do. I really am not at all keen on trading AP as i view him as the best player in fantasy football