[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Benson?

LouisvilleDavid

I'm in a league where we must carry 4 RBs, no more and no less. Right now my 4 are Frank Gore, Benson, Beanie, and Brandon Jackson (ugh).

Beanie and Benson are both week 6 byes. Plus, Benson has had a solid start to the season, but I am nervous about Bernard Scott possibly getting more involved as the season goes on. Right now it seems like it may be a time to sell high on Benson.

So, the question is, keep Benson? Or send him packing?

What RBs are out there that it would make sense to do a 1 for 1 trade for? Run DMC? Jamaal Charles? Foster? Mendenhall? Pierre Thomas?

I think there are a lot of possibilities out there....who would you be trying to target....or should I just suck it up, play Brandon Jackson week 6, and not worry about moving Benson?

Thanks!

If CIncy wants to win, then need to throw the ball. They have very expensive receivers so the owners and coaching staff will eventually be forced to throw more so I only see Bensons value going down. Definitely sell high for Benson while you can. I still not sure if Foster is the answer towards the latter part of the season, but I'd start there. Next would be Charles. Much upside to him plus if your in a PPR, he's awesome. I Like PT but I think the others are a better value. Mend, well, I'm still not high on him.