[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need my own trade advice please. I'll answer yours

BearBroncos

12 man - 5 man Keeper league. My team consist of below. I can start 1QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's and 1 Flex QB, RB, WR or TE.

Starters are:

QB: Vick

RB1: Wells

RB2: Mathews

WR1: DJax

WR2: Knox (until Ben comes back)

TE: V. Davis (please of please have a decent OC going forwards)

FLX: Hassleback

BN: T. Hightoer

BN: Greene

BN: Naanee

BN: Moore

BN: Wallace

BN: McCluster

I was offered Owens, Tomlinson and Stewart for Hightower and Wallace. I have no problem getting rid of Hightower and I really could use Tomlinson until Greene gets going, but Wallace I think will be HUGE this year.

I also like Stewarts potential value come next year depending what Carolina does with DWill's contract.

Am I over thinking Wallace's value? Should I take this trade? I need the RB help for the short term.

Leave link and I'll answer yours and thanks!

Edited by BearBroncos

Never done as keeper, but here are my thoughts.

You do take a hit this year and beyond at WR. Wallace looks poised for a breakout. For this year mainly leaves a rotation of Knox & TO at WR2. May not be too bad. TO's production will be a crapshoot this year.

Stewart is an interesting asset for next year, but this year has done nothing. BUT, CAR is so bad right now I wonder if JStew will even be worth it next year. DWill is running well despite the team, but just not producing for fantasy.

Having LT and Greene should help. Hopefully, there continues to be a clear cut starter here. If it goes full-blown RBBC, it could be hard to predict who does what. Can you package TH and another lower tier WR for a stop gap at RB?

I think Wallace value will only continue to rise. In a keeper, I would think you would be less concerned about the short term this season.

Wallace seems to be the common denominator with all recent offers. Everyone wants him as part of their deal. I had DJax on a 3 year contract so this is Jacksons last year on my roster so Wallace, if he produces could be a nice keeper. Dam, I'm having major issues on this trade offer.

Thanks for the response. Others accepted :wacko:

Wallace seems to be the common denominator with all recent offers. Everyone wants him as part of their deal. I had DJax on a 3 year contract so this is Jacksons last year on my roster so Wallace, if he produces could be a nice keeper. Dam, I'm having major issues on this trade offer.

Thanks for the response. Others accepted :wacko:

I'd go for it...LT's the man right now in NY...I guess with it being a keeper league though, Wallace has more upside longterm than any of the guys you're getting....if the goal is to win this year, do it.