[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown/Greg Jennings for Ryan Mathews?

SureShot

10-team redraft league; QB/2RB/2WR/TE/K/D; standard scoring

My team:

Schaub/E. Manning

Turner/Mathews(IR)/Stewart/Hightower/F. Jones/Torain

Nicks/Bowe/Wallace/Garcon

Z. Miller

I've been offered Ronnie Brown/Greg Jennings for Ryan Mathews.

I'd have to add another player, though, to even the numbers, so I'd probably have to throw in Garcon, Hightower, Jones or Torain.

What do you guys think?

I can't make up my mind about Matthews. He was my first round pick drafting in the 12 spot in one of my leagues and I quickly traded him away after week 1 packaged with a sell high WR to upgrade to MJD. I know he has potential to put up big numbers, but he hasn't proven that he can do it yet.

On the other hand Jennings has big potential as a starter for one of the highest powered offenses in the league. If that were all that were involved I would say ur in good shape for the trade. Ronnie brown isn't going to put up big numbers, but I would say most weeks Brown + Jennings > Matthews.

Go for it.

10-team redraft league; QB/2RB/2WR/TE/K/D; standard scoring

My team:

Schaub/E. Manning

Turner/Mathews(IR)/Stewart/Hightower/F. Jones/Torain

Nicks/Bowe/Wallace/Garcon

Z. Miller

I've been offered Ronnie Brown/Greg Jennings for Ryan Mathews.

I'd have to add another player, though, to even the numbers, so I'd probably have to throw in Garcon, Hightower, Jones or Torain.

What do you guys think?

I would go ahead and do this trade. I don't see a huge drop off between Brown and Mathews this year and I think you get a decent upgrade at WR.

I can't make up my mind about Matthews. He was my first round pick drafting in the 12 spot in one of my leagues and I quickly traded him away after week 1 packaged with a sell high WR to upgrade to MJD. I know he has potential to put up big numbers, but he hasn't proven that he can do it yet.

On the other hand Jennings has big potential as a starter for one of the highest powered offenses in the league. If that were all that were involved I would say ur in good shape for the trade. Ronnie brown isn't going to put up big numbers, but I would say most weeks Brown + Jennings > Matthews.

Go for it.

How's that 'upgrade' to MJD working out for you, giving up Matthews and a sell high WR??