[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Benson for MJD?

Pansy

Pansy,

If you can get MJD for Benson I'd consider it. MJD is having a tough start, but I wait for the day that Benson gets hurt and Scott takes over. I like to gamble so I'd probably roll the dice to get MJD while he's cheap. Tough sledding because MJD and Rice went 3 and 4 respectively in the first round of my draft and neither has done much to deserve it :wacko:

Still, a RB combo of Rice and MJD is pretty imposing

I have Rice, Matthews & Benson (& several others) in a standard league. We only start 2. Should I take a chance with MJD and his easier schedule but suk team or stick with Benson?

What are your thoughts?

thanks!

i have benson and have been offered MJD in a non PPC league (6 for a td, 1 pt every 10 yards) and, like you, reluctant.

Benson has been playing well; MJD has not. Yes, everyone is waiting for MJD to go off and for Benson to get hurt.

But, right now it is MJD that is slightly banged up (how much so, we dont know...) . And with a lousy team, will he ever truly get it going?

Im sticking with Benson. He got banged up a bit last year, but didnt miss substantial playing time, and he runs hard..