[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of Season - Charles, Bradshaw or Forte?

Macallan24

Ryan Grant was our RB2. We have struggled to replace him, but now have a trade offer where we can receive J. Charles, A. Bradshaw or Forte. Which does your crystal ball show to have the better season ahead in a typical TD+yardage league? Bradshaw is probably the safer bet, but Charles seems to have more upside. Thoughts?

Is it a kepper league? If so Charles has more upside. But right now, Haley seems hell-bent on having Jones being the primary back, regardless of Charles' shown potential.

Of the three I would say go with Bradshaw. I already mentioned Charles and I just don't think Forte is that solid of a runner. The Chicago O-line is average and it seems as though the bulk of his yards are coming via receptions. If it was a PPR I might side with Forte over Bradshaw, but in a standard league I think Bradshaw is the best bet.

FWIW - I just rejected a trade offer of Bradshaw for Charles (me giving up Charles for Bradshaw). I like Charles' schedule better. In my league scoring (ppr) there's a 5 point difference, but I believe that Charles has more upside as the season progresses, while I believe that Bradshaw is at his peak now. I don't like Bradshaw's injury history. Obviously can't see the future, but that's how I see the 2 of them.

Edited by ljbrun