[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Let's pick some RBs & WRs

SatchDork

Help!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 2 RBs. . .

• Arian Foster
    • Joseph Addai
    • Matt Forte
    • Darren McFadden
    • Brandon Jackson
    • Marshawn Lynch
  2. 2. And 3 WRs

• Greg Jennings
    • Wes Welker
    • Chad Ochocinco
    • Legedu Naanee
    • Mike Thomas

I can't pick anything because there is little to no additional information about the players or league. Is this PPR? That will change the world if it is. What teams are playing who? I'm too lazy to look that up myself and most shouldn't have to. If you're asking for advise, provide as much information to better help us help you!

I can't pick anything because there is little to no additional information about the players or league. Is this PPR? That will change the world if it is. What teams are playing who? I'm too lazy to look that up myself and most shouldn't have to. If you're asking for advise, provide as much information to better help us help you!

Fair enough. Let's start with scoring. We're 6 per TD, 1 per 25 rushing OR receiving (not combined total yards), and 1 for every TWO receptions.

Now match-ups.

Foster @ OAK

Addai @ JAX

Forte @ NYG

McFadden vs. HOU

Jackson vs. DET

Lynch vs. NYJ

Jennings vs. DET

Welker @MIA

Ochocinco @CLE

Naanee vs. ARI

Thomas vs. IND

I suppose I should throw my own thoughts out their, too. Foster is a no-brainer start at RB and Jennings is a no-brainer at home vs. Detroit. Welker is pretty much a no-brainer in our semi-PPR system. My WR decision then comes down to Ocho and Naanee (I don't really consider Thomas an option). They are both playing bad teams, Naanee at home and Ocho semi-on-the-road. Normally, I'd think Ocho a no-brainer, as well, but Palmer is not looking so hot. So, I guess my real choice at WR is between Ocho and Naanee is the WR3 slot. As for the RB2 slot, let me just eliminate Lynch vs. NYJ right off the bat. Jackson is tempting because he's playing Detroit, but Kuhn could steal the goal line love (TDs are slightly more important in our league than "standard" leagues). I don't really consider Forte an option because a) he can't run, :wacko: he's on the road, and c) the Giants are a respectable defense. That puts the choice between McFadden and Addai. A pro-Addai factor is that Donald Brown appears to be out, so only Mike Hart would vulture touches (not really a concern). The anti-Addai factor is that he hasn't really done much yet this season and Peyton might just throw all over Jacksonville. Pro-McFadden: he's been surprisingly effective so far this season. Anti-McFadden: does Michael Bush get more into the mix this week? Is Houston really that good against the run or is it a product of being terrible against the pass? How does this affect McFadden?

So, yeah, that's kinda' where I'm at now. For what it's worth, if I had to turn in a line-up right this second, it'd be Foster, Addai, Jennings, Welker, and Ocho.