[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest news on Jahvid Best

Armagdn

So the latest news is Best says he feels good and will be a go against Green Bay. (if you trust Lions injury statements)

Beanie had a full practice today and most likely tomorrow.

If Best practices in full tomorrow and decides to play who is the better option. Last time I sat Best he burned me for it.

Is a 75%+ Best against a decent run defense better than Beanie in a time share roll? SD has a pretty good run D as well and the Cards risk falling behind fast and relying on a pass heavy attack which leads to more Hightower snaps than Wells...

Im starting CJ2K as well so I think i'm looking for the most upside as opposed to the safer play.

Edited by Armagdn

Turf toes are very tough, and could linger......

You mention AZ falling behind and having to abandon the run.....

You dont think the Lions will fall behind too against the Packers???

I cant see the Lions rushing Best back, and someone who is fast, cutting player may have difficulty doing so on a bum toe...

I'd go with Beanie..

If I had to guess I would say Best gets 10 touches at most if he plays.

It looks Beanie for you. Maybe Sunday morning we'll hear that Best is "running full speed" and "cutting" - it would be nice if Mort really stepped up and got useful info right at game-time.