[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade maclin for colston?

The Tank

ok i was drunk on draft night and drafted 3 wrs with the same week 8 bye. Roddy, boldin, and maclin. i also have murphy. i only have enough bench space for two of them so i wanna get rid of maclin while his value is still high. his td streak is gonna come to a crashing halt in my opinion. would trading maclin for colston be a good trade? colston is off to his usual slow start but hopefully he picks up. thoughts??

ok i was drunk on draft night and drafted 3 wrs with the same week 8 bye. Roddy, boldin, and maclin. i also have murphy. i only have enough bench space for two of them so i wanna get rid of maclin while his value is still high. his td streak is gonna come to a crashing halt in my opinion. would trading maclin for colston be a good trade? colston is off to his usual slow start but hopefully he picks up. thoughts??

Sell high on maclin. Do it!

While I don't necessarily agree with you regarding Maclin, due to your bye situation you've gotta make a move. I don't think you'll get much better than Colston for him so do it.

Call me crazy, but I think you are nutz to ditch Maclin for Colston. I think Maclin will me a much steadier option than Colston. I realize you are in a tough spot with byes, but that is only ONE WEEK. This move will damage your team for the season. Just my opinion. I traded Colston in my dynasty league before the season started because I saw this downturn coming. Too many options and Colston is not a special talent. Maclin is on the way up. Colston is on the way down. This is a losing trade for you IMO.

Call me crazy, but I think you are nutz to ditch Maclin for Colston. I think Maclin will me a much steadier option than Colston. I realize you are in a tough spot with byes, but that is only ONE WEEK. This move will damage your team for the season. Just my opinion. I traded Colston in my dynasty league before the season started because I saw this downturn coming. Too many options and Colston is not a special talent. Maclin is on the way up. Colston is on the way down. This is a losing trade for you IMO.

As a Maclin owner I personnaly wouldn't trade him for Colston. I also wouldn't draft three WR's with the same bye week which was more to my point. As I alluded to in my post, I don't agree with Tank that Maclin's TD production is going to drop and I would rather have Maclin . Two main targets in Philly, many in NO which is a crapshoot. But if you're bound and determined to make a trade due to your bye situation I'm not sure if you could get someone to trade you for a better WR than Colston. Ratt is right though, it is only one week and he is worth listening to.

trust me...i realize maclin is a better fantasy play than colston. and i obviously didnt intentionally draft 3 wrs with the same bye...i was so happy maclin was still there when i took him in the 7th that i forgot to check his bye week. im in a 12 team big money total points league...so having a bad week is a lot more harmful than in a regular win-lose playoff league. and actually there is a pts penalty for not having a complete lineup every week. anyways, think i'll hold tight and see what other deals i can find.... i will ask though...if you were a maclin owner...what wideout would be a solid move for him straight up?? thanks all.