[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oaklands Pass Defense better than Clevelands?

Deciding wether to start Kevin Walter @ Oak or Terrell Owens @ Cle... Some reason Kevin Walter is not expected to get many fantasy points and I was wondering if he was going up against a premier DB or something. I think hes better than T.O. this year so far but Owens does have one of his better matchups this week, could this be his time to shine?! Please help which one to start!!!

To answer your post. YES, by a landslide. Oakland has one of the better secondaries in the league.

Asomugha isn't expected to shadow one reciever in this game. Walter plays the left side and that is the side Asomugha covers.

Expect to see more Foster on the ground like the Indy game and less passing

I like TO in this game.

It is a similar post but no one was giving me any "advice"... Besides this post made things a little clearer as to what I'm working with this week. I have foster so that could be a good thing.

So from all the posts I have come to the conclusion if andre plays I'll play walter since he wont get the number one corner 100% of the time. If andre doesnt play I'll throw T.O. in the mix for one more hurrah before his ass gets traded or snipped.