[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP! First post - whatcha think?

My current starting lineup is as follows....

QB: Matt Hasselbeck

RB: MJD

RB: Cedric Benson

RB/WR: Lance Moore

WR: Wes Welker

WR: Deion Branch

TE: John Carlson

D/ST: Jets

K: Jeff Reed

I'm a little crushed this week with byes....Romo, Jamaal Charles, and Shiancoe are why I'm hitting up so many Seahawks against the Rams this week............

What I need advice on is my bench... Last week Steve Smith did nothing with Clausen, and BJGE i'm not sure if he's worth of a start even though ESPN projects him at 14.... How is Benson only projected 8 against the Browns?!?!?

I think your team looks solid other than this week will probably be the only week I'd start Moore in my line up. He should have solid number this week only in the fact that he kind of becomes the check down back for Brees and with PT injured and Bush out, he will get allot of looks.

Again, don't sue the projected points as a factor to bench or start a player. Use it as a tool. They are looking at the defense against RB's and the RB against Defenses. It doesn't take into account how well this player will play against this specific team. It doesn't take into account injuries, it doesn't take into account different playing schemes and it does take into account different pass protections. Its nothing more than a guage to help you but you need to do more research on your own.

I would play S.Smith over Branch in any format any week. This week they will play from behind the whole game against N.O. and Smith already gave Clausen an earful about not getting enough targets. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't start Smith if I had better options but in my opinion I don't see Branch as a better option.

I would play S.Smith over Branch in any format any week. This week they will play from behind the whole game against N.O. and Smith already gave Clausen an earful about not getting enough targets. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't start Smith if I had better options but in my opinion I don't see Branch as a better option.

See it sucks because I do agree with your thinking, it is the most logical start... After the dud he laid last week against the Cincy D, I don't expect him to come near to his projected 12 points this week again NO. Last week I think i remember reading that he wasn't even targeted until the 4th quarter, and he squeaked out 2 points... Clausen will probably just lead them to more 3 and outs, so I figure I'd give a shot at one long ball to Deion Branch, against a much softer matchup in STL....

I dn, i'm stuck, that's why I was looking for help lol.

Also, more concerned about not starting the LawFirm of BJGE, because Taylor's looking like he's for sure going to be limited, and I could see the Pats using him in a big role on Monday night. But is it going to be more than Lance Moore against the lowly Panthers D.... fack.