[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the better pickup, Lloyd or Gaffney, NON PPR?

dfine

I need another wide receiver for this week and for help the rest of the year. Wide Receivers and Tight Ends are the same in my league. I have Marcedes Lewis who I am going to unload for one of these guys.

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Besides Brandon Lloyd and Jabar Gaffney of Denver, Aaron Hernandez of New England(Brady does trust him) and Joshua Cribbs are available.

I was leaning toward Lloyd, but I could be convinced either way. They are still both available.

Also, if I pick up one of these guys, would you start him over Legedu Naanee vs Arizona this week?

Who is the best this week and the rest of the year(combo)?

But, if you would chose one of these guys for the long haul, would it be Lloyd or Gaffney, or even Aaron Hernandez?

Even in a bad week Lloyd had 53 yards. He has been the most consistent guy of all of the WR's. He is the speed guy, while the others are more possession guys.

I think I might do Lloyd, but am I wasting $ on him? Either way, I still might start Naanee this week.

Please, any last minute advice before I pull the trigger.