[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB injury mess

Bizarro

My 3 top backs are probably GTD. All are 1:00 games. I won't be home to make any last minute changes for the early games and will need to set the line-up by 9:00 AM which makes this more difficult.

It's a must start 2 RB league, so I need to start at least 1 of the 3 if not 2.

Rice, PT, & Best

Torrain, M.Bush are back-ups. All the usual suspects are gone from WW already.

My thought now is take a flier on Torrain and the "most healthy" of the other 3.

So any thoughts on the safest of RR, PT, Best?

Thanks

on a side note I have AJ out as well. I think i'll raise the white flag now. :wacko:

Edit: just picked up Mike Hart, but still need to make line-up decision by 9:00 regarding RR, PT, Best. Ugh!

Edited by Bizarro

I'm removing PT from consideration since it's not looking good for him to start or stay in the game.

Rice is looking like a play and even though vs Pitt, I will start him. I have to.

So it comes down to Best vs GB @ 1:00 or Torain vs Philly @4:00. If Addai is a go then Hart is not an option.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks Guys