[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

High201

in a ppr league, i have as my running backs, Jones-Drew, Arian Foster,Cadillac Williams, Kenneth Darby, Reggie Bush , Brandon Jackson and Rashad Jennings. I am looking to pick up Blount from TB and Torain from Washington. Would this be a good move and if so what two should i drop. thank you very much for your help. I do appreciate it.

What WRs are on your roster? Could u cut them?

my wide receivers are thin, brandon marshall, reggie wayne, jabber gaffney and danny amendola. i was thinking if maybe i grab one of these guys and they turn out to be ok starters than maybe i could trade for another wide receiver. the free agent list does not look good for receivers .

thanks

my wide receivers are thin, brandon marshall, reggie wayne, jabber gaffney and danny amendola. i was thinking if maybe i grab one of these guys and they turn out to be ok starters than maybe i could trade for another wide receiver. the free agent list does not look good for receivers .

thanks

R Jennings is my only thought, not sure if either is a great idea

Please answer mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333751

I would probably cut Amendola and Darby. You can probably find another similarly talented WR on the wire and Darby will be on the bench in a week or two once SJax gets healthy (wish you could trade him to some one right now that needs immediate RB help as we dont know how long SJax will be out). But, if you need to make a move right now, I would hate to cut MJDs handcuff or R.Bush.

This is not a simple decision. Good luck.