[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me out trying to get Roddy White

mariguas

There is a team on my league very thin on RB and might get me a shot at trading for Roddy White. Here are our teams:

MY TEAM

Flacco, Roth

CJ, Benson, Beannie, Bradshaw

Wayne, Marshall, Hicks, Knox, Gaffney

D.Keller, Gonzo

Bengals (playing ww)

HIS TEAM

Brady, Palmer

Rice, Adaii, R.Williams, R.Bush

RODDY, Ocho, Harvin, Manningham, Aromashodu

H.Miller, A.Hernandez

Steelers

I am thinking of offering Bradshaw+Knox OR Benson+Gaffney for Roddy. Am i offering too little on my first offer or too much on the second?

Is this the right move for me? Or should i just stay put?

12 team Money league. All TD=6pts. Standard scoring for yds. Bonus points for 100+, 200+ yds on rec and rush also on 300+ and 400+ passing. Bonus points for long rush, rec and pass TD's.

No PPR, no Flex and no Keeper.

Def/St= Start at 12 pts for yds and go down to neg points + 8 pts for scoring points and go down to neg points + Score of Sp. Teams + Fum forces, recoverd, int and sacks.

Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K and Def/SpT

Edited by mariguas

Your team looks fine, I would stand pat. I traded Roddy for Hillis and Floyd, but I am 0-3 and desperate.

Actually thats not a bad trade to be honest with you I think Hillis is in the top 5 at running backs and Floyd will get a bunch of catches since the run game aint really working for the Chargers.

agreed, you are fine at WR.

You could try a Benson/Wayne (or Marshall) for White, but thats the only way you could get him to budge.

If that's what it takes to get Roddy, i rather stay put, since you all agreed that i am fine at wr.

I just got counter offered, i guess he really thinks he is lacking depth on RB's. He wants Benson + Knox for RODDY. Should i run as fast as i can and accept it? I thought i would be giving too much with this combo and giving up my depth on my RB corp. But from the comments above it sound like a nice deal.

What do you think guys? Should i run and bite his hand or just stay put with my team. (My record is 2-1 and 4 teams go to the playoffs, info in case it matters)

Edited by mariguas

I just got counter offered, i guess he really thinks he is lacking depth on RB's. He wants Benson + Knox for RODDY. Should i run as fast as i can and accept it? I thought i would be giving too much with this combo and giving up my depth on my RB corp. But from the comments above it sound like a nice deal.

What do you think guys? Should i run a bite his hand or just stay put with my team. (My record is 2-1 and 4 teams go to the playoffs, info in case it matters)

Yeah make that trade as quick as you can before he changes his mind. You lose a little in your RB options, but you are set on your WR options. I would rather have Wayne, Marshall, and Roddy in my WR core that will make up for your RB dilema.

Edited by L-Burna

I would have started with an offer of:

His choice of either Bradshaw or Wells ... plus ... his choice of Hicks, Knox or Gaffney ... for ... RWhite and a player of his chosing ...

...but, with that said, I'd probably accept the offer he made and move on...

What do you think guys? Should i run and bite his hand or just stay put with my team. (My record is 2-1 and 4 teams go to the playoffs, info in case it matters)

Yes, I'd grab that trade as well.