[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick two: Beanie Wells, Ray Rice, Tolbert, Green-Ellis

Smitty114

Hey guys, I'm now 0-3 and I'm really having a tough time with this one. I don't want to sit Rice, but he is somewhat hurt and he has a very tough matchup in the Steelers. I'd like to start Tolbert because he has a GREAT matchup but Mathews is returning. Also, Beanie had a very strong week last week and Green-Ellis has a good matchup and Taylor is hurt.

Also, I have Malcom Floyd in the slot spot so I could drop him and add another RB if need be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I would say keep Floyd depending on who is available at RB not sure who your looking at, and go with Green-Ellis and Beanie Wells. When you get the chance let me know what backs are available that you would want to dump Floyd for.

No I'm not dumping Floyd, I was saying I could sit him and start an extra RB instead. But, with the way he's been playing it's tough to do so, although they are playing against the 31st ranked rush defense so starting Tolbert may not be a bad idea.

No I'm not dumping Floyd, I was saying I could sit him and start an extra RB instead. But, with the way he's been playing it's tough to do so, although they are playing against the 31st ranked rush defense so starting Tolbert may not be a bad idea.

Oh ok sorry about that in that case I would say Floyd and Green-Ellis, Tolbert and Mathews are going to be sharing carries so I don't think I would play Tolbert. Floyd is the #1 WR and Green-Ellis is the #1 back so you should do alright starting them. I question the run game the Chargers have right now, cause Tolbert will probably get the goal-line carries but Mathews will do all the work leading up to the redzone.