[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice to start huh?

ThatDude

Rice's absence in the BAL offense is going to sink me this week. What a disappointment so far for a first round pick...

What's worse is that I at least had someone else to plugin like Forte or better yet McGahee is on my bench. A correct report that Rice wasnt starting would have been all I asked for from ESPN.

I find it funny that cbs sportsline reported that he was active and starting. Now the recent cbs sportsline news blames owners for starting a player that was injured during the week and playing again a tough Pitt Def.

Guess what, if it wouldn't have been reported that he was starting and was at 95% the statement above may be more valid. As it stood Rice at 95% and starting against Pitt Def was still better than my other options. Rice not starting would have made him worse than my other options.

Lesson learned this week on my end...