[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone gonna add Davone Bess in PPR?

pdog

think its a good move to pick him up....

I would temper some expectations though....yes, the Pats Special Teams scored every which way last night, and Im a Pats homer, but their secondary still has some work to do.....

Not sure Bess will put up those kind of numbers consistently, but looked good.....I think dropping Murphy for him is safe...

Good luck, please see mine re: Orton

Take a look at Bess's number last year. I had him and thought he was a great flex option. This year Marshall will draw all the 2x covers and that leaves Bess who is certainly capable of performing wide open. I think wil Ricky Williams starting out slow Bess will have a decent workload. I was going to draft him in the last round or so because yahoo didnt even have him ranked and a guy i was drafting with said he "had the ultimate sleeper coming up" so i made fun of him and told him i had a few better picks up my sleeve and then when its his turn to pull he grabs Bess... unfortunately he gave up on him early and dropped him but now i dont really need any more help in the WR area but will look at him if Steve Smith (CAR) sucks or someone gets hurt.

My verdict is that he will only be limited by how many times the Dolphins throw but he will be a good flex or low end No. 2 because of tough def matchups.