[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Kyle Orton? (Vick looks to be out this week)

Drafted Kolb and McNabb....When Kolb got hurt, grabbed Vick but held onto Kolb....just in case...

He didn exactly light it up this past weekend, and looks like Vick wont play.

Is Kolb a solid start against the Niners? McNabb is playing Chargers and Orton is playing tough Ravens D...

But, Orton is a top 5 fantasy QB (1 pt every 25 yards, 3 pts for a TD).

Drop McNabb for Orton??

When Philly is on Bye, Orton will play at Niners....

Not confident in Kolb again just yet.....I will have number 3 waiver wire....Other option is hold current QB's and pick up Michael Bush or Torain (if available)..

Thanks

You should probably own Orton over McNabb anyway at this point. Who were you planning to drop for a RB?

bought into Shanny saying that keiland williams would be number 2 RB....now unemployed (still think he lands with someone, possibly re-sign with Skins if Portis is banged up)....If not, he's wasting space....

Oh...ya, K. Williams I'd definitely drop...probably for Torain over Bush. It's actually hard to believe Orton is still on the WW. I'd definitely drop McNabb for Orton. I think Hightower could be another potential drop too if you were looking at other lightning in a bottle pick-up shots. He's on a horrible team who should be abandoning the run way to often for him to have much value...even if Wells got hurt. Is BJGE available? Or J. Forsett? Even L. Blount? I like taking some chances if you have a strong deep team. I would hang on to Kolb though...at least for a little bit...see how he does and how long Vick will be out.

Ideally, what I would really try to do is pull off some kind of trade for McNabb, like packaging him + some RB or WR you're not too high on for an upgrade at that spot.

Oh...ya, K. Williams I'd definitely drop...probably for Torain over Bush. It's actually hard to believe Orton is still on the WW. I'd definitely drop McNabb for Orton. I think Hightower could be another potential drop too if you were looking at other lightning in a bottle pick-up shots. He's on a horrible team who should be abandoning the run way to often for him to have much value...even if Wells got hurt. Is BJGE available? Or J. Forsett? Even L. Blount? I like taking some chances if you have a strong deep team. I would hang on to Kolb though...at least for a little bit...see how he does and how long Vick will be out.

Ideally, what I would really try to do is pull off some kind of trade for McNabb, like packaging him + some RB or WR you're not too high on for an upgrade at that spot.

'

thanks for the feedback..Not sure Torain will get to me with the 3rd waiver wire pick but orton should as guys drafting in front of me dont need QB's (Brady and Rodgers, respectively).....Blount, BJGE, Forsett are all gone....

doubt anyone will trade for McNabb..ten team league, only start 1 QB and td's are worth 3 pts.....

Have you thought about Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis? Is he available? Also since McFadden is injured and will be out for 1-(god knows) weeks... Michael Bush may be a good move.

The Law Firm was picked up (we are Pats homers, so he was scooped up as soon as Fragile Freddy went down)....Looks like with 3rd waiver wire move, i'll get Orton......Team with first pick has McFadden, so guessing he'll grab Bush as security....guy with number 2 is a buddy and he said hes snagging Torain....