[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the deepest sleeper with most upside?

FF Freak

Running backs are scarce in my league and Mike Bell (with injury to McCoy), Kareem Huggins, and Danny Woodhead is the best available! Who do you think has the most upside going forward? Cadillac seems broken, so it seems to be a battle with Huggins and Blount. Woodhead seems to be enchtrenched in Faulk's role and has sniffed out that endzone two weeks straight. Any input? Most of us could use advise on this, since running backs seem to be a premium at this time. Thanks guys!

You're right, that Starks is a good sleeper to watch. BJ is a turd and I don't think Kuhn could be considered a full-time option in Green Bay's backfield. Starks could be the reason why Green Bay is not aggressively pursuing another RB, such as Marshawn "The Predator" Lynch (he's ugly).

The other thing to like about Woodhead is that he is a RB, WR option in Yahoo leagues. I had the guy and dropped him for DHB Sunday morning, when I read that Murphy was still bothered by the shoulder injury :wacko::tup:

Edited by FF Freak

You're right, that Starks is a good sleeper to watch. BJ is a turd and I don't think Kuhn could be considered a full-time option in Green Bay's backfield. Starks could be the reason why Green Bay is not aggressively pursuing another RB, such as Marshawn "The Predator" Lynch (he's ugly).

The other thing to like about Woodhead is that he is a RB, WR option in Yahoo leagues. I had the guy and dropped him for DHB Sunday morning, when I read that Murphy was still bothered by the shoulder injury :wacko::tup:

Damn, I plugged in DHB this past week too and lost by 2 points. I could have put anybody else in other than him to get the win. As for Starks, I just picked him up. To the extent that the Packers are desperate for help at RB at this point (e.g. they have ZERO running game) Starks should get a look by default. If he can do things like pick up blitzes and learns a fairly complex offense (he has been with the team long enough) then he could be a nice fantasy surprise and some upside in a keeper league I think.

Its a great situation and he is far more talented than B Jax or Kuhn. Apparently not that durable. He has great power and speed and if he has the intangibles, it could be a great fantasy football story. Right now I think the Packers offense is sputtering because nobody respects their running game.

Let's be honest here, Huddlers. Starks must have a very high ceiling according to the Packers organization, because they haven't attempted to make a real push for the likes of Marshawn "The Predator" Lynch (he's ugly) or Slaton, and other running backs who have been cut by there former teams (ie. Keiland Williams, Larry Johnson, etc.). Unless they are complete idiots, McCarthy and the Packers organization must see something special in this kid (Starks), because BJax is a turd and Kuhn can not and will not handle the load in Cheeseville.