[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens D, fantasy wise, is AWFUL

Okay, got the Ravens d....with our scoring (1 pt for int, sack, fumble recovery, 2 for safety, 6 for special teams TD or Def TD, 6 for a shut out), Ravens have been bad....

D's that are available:

Cards vs Saints

Giants vs Houston

Rams vs Lions

Chiefs vs Colts

Falcons vs Browns

Saints vs Cards

Vikes vs Jets

Bears vs Panthers

Know D's are a crap shoot, but looking for a sleeper that has potential to cause some turnovers, maybe take a Punt or Kickoff back (Chiefs with McCluster has that ability, but cant see Peyton turning the ball over or getting sacked...)

thoughts??

Hey China

I'll post again after I go through and a best of breed team defensive ranking on Friday morning, but on first blush I'd feel good about the Giants D.

Coming off a ridiculous game, they won't repeat that but Schaub has taken 11 sacks this year and thrown four picks...you can feel good about cashing on some of those and Foster is due for a lost fumble sometime soon as well.

You won't get shut out points...no way no how, but you should get solid points in the other categories.

I'll hit this thread back on Friday if I remember or you can check my link in signature for the results there.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Hey China

I'll post again after I go through and a best of breed team defensive ranking on Friday morning, but on first blush I'd feel good about the Giants D.

Coming off a ridiculous game, they won't repeat that but Schaub has taken 11 sacks this year and thrown four picks...you can feel good about cashing on some of those and Foster is due for a lost fumble sometime soon as well.

You won't get shut out points...no way no how, but you should get solid points in the other categories.

I'll hit this thread back on Friday if I remember or you can check my link in signature for the results there.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Appreiciate the feedback..was wondering if D's were getting to Schaub or not...!