[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with questions on team

troy_21

Alright bud, here is my team. Mcnabb, Farve, Shaun Hill (going to pick hill up today). Adrian peterson, cj spiller, marion barber and benJarvus-green ellis. Te's are vernon davis and owen daniels. Wide reciever's Larry fitzgerald, Miles Austin, Rodney White, Braylon Edwards, and vincent jackson. D is chicago.

Alright first, who to start at QB? I am leaning towards hill.. Evening with the addition of moss.

Second, I am pretty positive I am going to play the three big dogs always when I can (byes), thoughts?

Third, planning on playing vernon davis.

Fourth, at hb.. Adrian and C.J. spiller is what I am thinking.. I may trade braylon edwards and marion barber or spiller for peyton hillis. thoughts?

Finally, should I give up on vincent jackson?

My league is 1 QB, 3 WR, 2HB( sorry), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D.

Thanks

Edited by troy_21

1) i think you have fair reason to go with either favre or hill, but favre IS going vs the jets. and you just know the jets are going to sack this 40+ year old QB as hard and often as possible. I'd PROBABLY lean towards hill for that simple fact.

2) miles austin/roddy white/its hard to pick between fitz and braylon because fitz just doesnt have much of a qb/team around him, and braylon is up and down. to me, the 3rd wr there is a crap shoot

3) Play Vernon!

4) Start AP obviously and CJ since BenJarvus is one a bye. If you can get hillis, do it! He's playing pretty darn well.

5) No don't give up on vincent, IMO.

1. Hill

2. Wasn't sure of the question until reading Akfatha's response. Austin, White, Edwards

3. Davis

4. It's not much of a choice since you start 3 rb's and only 3 of your rb's are playing this week.

If you can make that trade happen for Hillis, do it.

5. Do you mean drop Jackson? Why drop him now after waiting this long? You might as well wait 2 more weeks to see if he gets traded.

Edited by dino88