[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers value?

Coach1310

Deal on the table...

Team A gives --Rivers and 2 throw ins

for

Teamb B gives--Flacco, Fitzgerald, Maclin

2 WR's start and Team A also has White and Collie. Team B's WR's are Colston, Sims-Walker and Britt

Team B also has Favre as a backup and with the Moss deal he may be a viable starting QB going forward..

Thoughts???

Can you send over Britt or MSW instead of Maclin? For me Maclin is probably one of your more consistent WRs...if you had him and Colston along with Rivers I'd feel good about you making that trade....leaving you with Colston/Britt/MSW is a bit too risky I'd say to make that play

WashD

Okay.... since I totally screwed up who has who...

Team A

Rivers

Favre

Colston

Sims-Walker

Team B

Flacco

White

Collie

Fitzgerald

Maclin

The deal on the table is Rivers and two throw ins for Flacco, Fitzgerald and Maclin. I don't think the deal can be done without giving up 2 of my 4 Wrs... right now, Rivers is a 9 pt per week upgrade over Flacco.... who's getting the better end of the deal?

Well.... this is how it went...

I gave Flacco, Fitzgerald and Maclin

and

I got Rivers, Hardesty(throw in), Colston

Good, Bad, Fair ????

Fitz is a throw in at this point. Looks like you both did well for your teams - he gets 3 starter for two so if he had depth problems this probably puts points into his lineup. As long as you aren't taking point out of your lineup at WR you're definitely putting some in at QB.