[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade Brady?

BRUISER

I am thinking of offering Brady, Celek and Hightower for Eli, Dallas Clark and Ced Benson to a team that owns Beanie and the owner makes at least one stupid deal every year. I love Brady but not sure how he will fare without Moss. Any opinions are appreciated. THANKS

It's certainly a valid concern...I want to see if the patriots do anything creative and interesting over this bye week to address the hole they've created with sending Moss away before I make a similar move in the leagues I own Brady.

The truth is Brady will likely still be a top 10 QB this year...now if the Pat's spin some of their bloated picks in 11 for VJax, you are going to want to keep Brady for sure (this is a completely supposition and I have seen nothing to support it, but I'd guess it's at least been discussed)

So for me I'd say hold now, Brady isn't going to do anything on the bye week to hurt his value and see how things unfold a bit

WashD

thanks - good advice. And as a V Jax owner that would be awesome if he were to go to the Pats. Also now a little more excited for Hernandez now with Moss gone...

Does anyone think the role will expand for Woodhead?