[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer PT for Randy Moss

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Am wearing thin on patience with Pierre Thomas. Dude is always nicked up and really hasn't impressed so far this season. Plus it sounds like Sean Payton has a man crush on Chris Ivory so could see him getting more touches even if PT starts. The Randy Moss owner in my league is desperate for an RB (had Ryan Grant and BJax has done nothing). His other RBs are Addai, Portis (out now 6 weeks) and Cadillac Williams. I know offering this trade leaves me super thin at my RB#2, but I could play matchups the rest of the way between Brown, FJax and Barber. I need to do something since am sitting at 1-2 and need to start piling up some wins. Do you think this is reasonable offer or too risky not knowing how Moss will fit into MIN offense? It would be cool to be able to start Moss, Fitz and Megatron each week though :wacko:

Trade Pierre Thomas

Get Randy Moss

On paper I like the trade. As a 2-time Pierre owner I too am over him. But your lineup makes me wonder if you need Moss as much as you will need another RB. Can you package PT with another position and at least get BJax back to help with the plug and plays?

Sorry not much help. Good trade just not sure if it's the right trade.

What do you think of my situation?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=334705