[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I try to get Randy Moss?

Sirgalt

Revisiting this from yesterday. Still trying to figure out what to do. Lineup in sig. I'm thin at WR. Should I try and offer the RB thin owner of Randy Moss something to pull him over? Santonio Holmes is on waivers, and if I get lucky enough to get him (I'm last in waiver order and not sure if anyone saw him get dropped), I'll be much stronger at WR. Would you still try and go after Moss? I don't have a lot to offer, but Torain's value might be at it's highest right now (or over the next week), so I could package him.

Or do you like what you see in my team and don't see the need for a Moss?

Normally I would completely agree, but she's an inexperienced owner with PT injured, Forsett now a non-factor due to Lynch, F Jones who hasn't done much, and Ryan Mathews who loses touches to Tolbert. If I could shoot her a Torain and another WR2/3, I'm wondering if she would go for it.

Normally I would completely agree, but she's an inexperienced owner with PT injured, Forsett now a non-factor due to Lynch, F Jones who hasn't done much, and Ryan Mathews who loses touches to Tolbert. If I could shoot her a Torain and another WR2/3, I'm wondering if she would go for it.

Not really sure what more advice you need... Like Ikirc said, you'd probably have to lowball the owner to get him, especially since his percieved value jsut went up alot... Other than that, we have no clue whether the owner will accept or not.

My advice: If your conscious has no problem with trying to deal, then what does it hurt to try? Who knows what will happen.

Thanks. I guess more than anything, I'm wondering if it's worth me losing a potential RB1 like Torain. I don't know that Moss could help me THAT much. That's my biggest question at this point. I know I'd have to lowball and hope for the best, but my team might be coming around with the RBs I now have and the possibility of getting S. Holmes this weekend.

Thanks. I guess more than anything, I'm wondering if it's worth me losing a potential RB1 like Torain. I don't know that Moss could help me THAT much. That's my biggest question at this point. I know I'd have to lowball and hope for the best, but my team might be coming around with the RBs I now have and the possibility of getting S. Holmes this weekend.

Oh. Well after looking at your roster, that is a distinct possibility that the deal could hurt your depth, though I think your top 3 RBs should be fine if you could replace Torain with a depth player.

But more than trying to upgrade your WRs with Moss, it looks like you might need to address your depth if Lloyd starts dissappearing...

Actually I'm not even sure how much of an upgrade Moss even is, since I have no clue who Steve Johnson is? :wacko:

Ha! Steve Johnson is a BIG chance I'm taking this week. He starts opposite Lee Evans in Buffalo. Jacksonville surrenders tons of points to receivers, and Johnson has been Fitzpatrick's fav target so far.

Not a good chance, but reading lots of articles that say if you're suffering at WR, try him.

I may chicken out and try Lloyd, but Baltimore's pass D is damn good.