[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on trade? (Benson/Scott) or (LT) for Jennings

injera

In a PPR league I was offered Greg Jennings or Cedric Benson/Bernard Scott. Or Greg Jennings for LT??

I'm not loving Jennings so far this year but I have a need for receivers and am pretty set at RB. Should I make either of these trade, if so, which?

Benson has underperformed so far this year while LT has done great. However my concern is that LT will get less and less playing time as the season goes on, especially if the Jets keep on winning so maybe Benson is the better guy to trade??

My team is currently:

Payton Manning

Rashard Mendenhall

Ladanian Tomlinson

Arian Foster

Thomas Jones

Cedric Benson

Bernard Scott

Chad Ochocinco

Michael Crabtree

Demariyus Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Dexter McCluster

Dustin Keller

Matt Bryant

Your WR are weak. I would look to package a couple of players together for a better WR than Jennings. Hold onto Mendenhall and Foster. Look to package Benson/ Scott/D. Thomas for a Wr like R White, D Jackson , Miles( you may have to give up chad instead of Thomas). And maybe package LT/ Jones for another GOOD WR. In other words try to keep Mendenhall/ Foster and look to trade any or all of the rest of your wr/rb's to upgrade your WR's. If you trade the rest of your RB's, there are usually some good backup options on the waiver wire (Torain Ben jarvis green,Lynch, etc.) If your players get points for return yards than Mccluster is a good possible starter. Benson/scott would be a descent trade for Jennings, but try to put a package together for a better WR first. Maybe you can get a better WR first and still have enough to get Jennings also. See who has top WR's but is in need of RB's.

Edited by zing