[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler out this Sunday

FUBARED

I don't play Knox that much and even thinking of dumping him. The WW is very thin right now. My question

is, without Cutler, what can Knox bring me this weekend. I will show you my WW options and let me know

if you think something better is out there. Thanks guys.

Mason

Cotchery

L. Evans

K. Britt

Gaffney

N. Washington

Housh

L. Murphy (just dropped him)

Or hang onto to Knox for 2 more weeks until S. Smith comes back. Trying to work trades for a WR but

our owners very seldom trade even for the benefits of their team. I don't understand this either.

Britt has the highest upside of those guys, but Knox will be back as soon as Cutler comes back. I'd hang on to Knox and drop JStew.

I like Britt but not sure I want to drop Stewy. I know our owners, he would be gone and Dwill gets hurt. I want to at least wait

until after trade dead line to see what happens in Carolina. Thanks for the input.

With Cutler out, I don't see Knox as a viable option this week.

Looking at matchups this week, I would roll with Lee Evans against the Jags. They give up huge plays through the air and that is

Mr. Evans specialty.

With Cutler out, I don't see Knox as a viable option this week.

Looking at matchups this week, I would roll with Lee Evans against the Jags. They give up huge plays through the air and that is

Mr. Evans specialty.

Not a bad idea, my best buddy just dropped Evans this week. Sure would like to burn him with Evans.