[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench D Jackson this weekend?

efranklin

I know you should always play your studs. But would it be crazy to bench DJAX this weekend for Michael Bush? DJax has not shown me anything when Kolb is the QB. At the same time I am very hesitant to bench DJAX for a Raider. I got burned big time last weekend when I benched Addai for Louis Murphy. What does everyone else think? Is benching DJAX for Bush a bad idea?

Edited by efranklin

In your case I would go with Michael Bush because McFadden is not going to play. I would start a starting RB over most WR's, especially if they are going to touch the ball a lot.

Don't worry about DJAX. You probably said the same thing when Kolb go hurt and Vick came in. Vick couldn't hit Jackson when he came in when Kolb got hurt. But after a week of practice, Vick did pretty good with Jackson. This week Kolb is working hard with both WR's. I think Jackson will do fine, but in your case go with Bush.