[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre or Garrard, or even Bradford

wseyller

I have had Favre & Bradford from the beginning. I grabbed up Vick when he was doing well fantasy wise.

I just got Garrard. It seems Garrard did well last week and now they are playing Buffalo which makes me think this is the best time to start him.

Favre I have a hard time trusting him. But he has Randy Moss now. Even so I wonder if it might take some time for Moss to get adjusted in Min. Favre has done awful overall and I just don't know about him this season.

I feel Garrard is more of a safer bet. Bradford has done decent but no high numbers.

Randy Moss isn't going to fix the fact that Favre has been getting hit and sacked a ton and throwing a bunch of INTs. I don't think he'll have a problem adjusting and will probably get red zone love for sure, but given it's a motivated and talented Jet's D I think this is a good week to let the old man ride the pine.

I'd feel real good about starting Bradford. Detroit's defense isn't bad, but it isn't good either. STL has demonstrated a committment to the passing game. Bradford has thrown for something like 300 more yards than Garrard over 4 games...

Best of Luck,

WashD

What do you mean "or even Bradford"? Bradford has been consistently good all season long. Garrard has one good game...

Bradford is a safe bet for 15 or so points. Favre may have benefited from the bye week and may post 20 points or so, but then again who knows how he's going to play. Garrard is way too inconsistent for my likes.

I think I go with Bradford against the Lions here. Favre is playing the Jets. Garrard is Garrard.

Edited by BeerLeagueQB

What do you mean "or even Bradford"? Bradford has been consistently good all season long. Garrard has one good game...

Bradford is a safe bet for 15 or so points. Favre may have benefited from the bye week and may post 20 points or so, but then again who knows how he's going to play. Garrard is way too inconsistent for my likes.

I think I go with Bradford against the Lions here. Favre is playing the Jets. Garrard is Garrard.

I didn't mean nothing against Bradford. Actually I have more faith in him than Favre. Honestly I'm more in a toss up between Bradford and Garrard. I'm really weighing in on Garrard vs Bills defense. It is almost a coin flip for me. Both QB's playing away.

I should have went with my initial decision which was Garrard over Bradford. I think for now on I will go with my own decisions. Bradford = ZERO. Garrard = 17. I should have know better. I have a good insight on everything going on in the league. I thought would go a bit further and get some extra feedback which I see now that I my insight is more superior than most of the people that posted.

Yahoo custom league. QB is 50 yards per point. Touchdown 6 points.

Edited by wseyller

I should have went with my initial decision which was Garrard over Bradford. I think for now on I will go with my own decisions. Bradford = ZERO. Garrard = 17. I should have know better. I have a good insight on everything going on in the league. I thought would go a bit further and get some extra feedback which I see now that I my insight is more superior than most of the people that posted.

Yahoo custom league. QB is 50 yards per point. Touchdown 6 points.

So why don't you use your vast insight into the league to post here and help other people?? :P

In all seriousness I can see why you would be a little upset, especially if it cost you your game. But to be honest it was good advice.....

Bradford has been pretty good lately and was going against a fairly weak defense, Clayton got hurt and the Rams pretty much got blown out, no way anyone could have known that would happen.

Garrard is hit or miss and I would never start him personally if I had him, hell I probably wouldn't even have him on my team unless he was one of the last options available.

So I can kinda see why you are upset but the guys here aren't psychic and aren't always gonna be 100% accurate, and were nice enough to try and help you in your horrible QB situation. I hope you had a QB on bye this week and that's the reason you had those to choose from. :wacko:

Yeah I consider Sam Bradford a decent option if need in some weeks. But Detroit even though was winless, is a tough defense. One loss to the bears in my opinions was just retarded, or should I say very lucky for the bears. Detroit showed very strong against an arguably good packers offense. But you know Jax was playing buffalo which is a horrible defense and team all together. My grandmother could have scored on the Bills, LOL. Yes no one can predict the future but the response made me second guess. I had no bye QB. Favre I just don't trust this year. In fact I might possibly try to even trade him now that he might be more of value with Moss on the team. By the way I had Mark Clayton and Jermichael Finley who went out injured early. Last week I had Vick that went out which I lost my first match. I have been hurt by injuries and yes I am a little irritated. So far this week at the moment I am tied with only my Vikings defense left. Opponent has only Braylon Edwards left.

Sorry to everyone. Didn't mean anything personal. It was an unbelievable train wreck today but I still have a chance left to win. My fantasy team has went from very strong in the season to being ripped by injuries. I have had to make way to many transactions over the last couple weeks.

I might start helping out when I have time. I am no expert NFL analysis but I think my opinions could be useful. This way might first post which I made just after my first visit to the forum. I have followed the NFL closely for years. This year has been especially good having the ESPN Radio app on my phone which I listen to every day a work. That app has been awesome with dedicated podcast featuring fantasy gurus.

Edited by wseyller