[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR?

RattlerB

Standard scoring + PPR league where we start 2 WR. I currently have Greg Jennings and DeSean Jackson in the lineup. However, I am considering benching Jackson for Mario Manningham.

The reasoning... Jackson has Kolb, who is afraid to fling it deep, while Manningham (even though he's the #3 WR for the Giants) faces Houston.

Thoughts, fellow Huddlers?

Kolb throws a decent deep ball, he was definitely worried about throwing a pick against the Skins...I think he will take more chances against the Niners with a full week of practice and I think they know they need to get the ball into Jackson's hands in space to win.

Start DJax

WashD

I completely agree with the start DJax sentiment. I think Kold was not prepared to come in the game last week and therefore never looked to make the big play.

I also don't think Houston's pass D isn't nearly as bad as the stats show. The numbers are inflated due to the first game of the year when Indy fell behind early and had to wing the ball all over the field.

I also don't think Houston's pass D isn't nearly as bad as the stats show. The numbers are inflated due to the first game of the year when Indy fell behind early and had to wing the ball all over the field.

Their pass Def is that bad. 433 yds week 1 vs IND, 426 yds week 2 vs WAS, 284 yds week 3 vs DAL, 278 yds week 4 vs OAK. The only one that doesn't stick out there is week 3 vs DAL. Anytime you give up over 400 yds, there's something wrong. when you do it two weeks in a row, there's something terribly wrong. and Nearly 300 yds vs Oakland? they have the 20th best (or 10th worst) passing offense in the league!

But I'd still start Jackson. Never bench your studs

DeJax. I think Kolb even looked nervous coming as sub after vick went down. He wasn't expecting to come in all of a sudden. He will get over it with the week's practices. He will have a good game vs SF, DeJax is his best wr, he will get the ball to him one way or another even with Celeck on the mix, who we all know excells with Kolb. Manningham: yeah great matchup, but i think Nicks will be his main target and Steve Smith is due for a good game....

Thanks for answering mine