[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to set my Line-up today. (WDIS @ RB2 & WR3)

phelle

WDIS?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB2 should I go with?

• R. Mathews vs. Oakland
    • R. Torrain vs. GB
  2. 2. Which WR3 should I go with?

• L. Moore vs. Zona
    • P. Garcon vs. KC

Need help with my RB2 and WR3. My line-up is below.

Should I start Torrain(only option in Washington backfield) vs a banged up GB or R. Mathews(splitting time with Tolbert) vs. a terrible Oakland D?

I really like the matchup that Mathews has, but am worried that Tolbert might hawk to many carries (especially with Mathews limited on Friday). Not thrilled about Torrains matchup, but he looks to be the sole carrier of the ball.

Should I go with a red-hot Lance Moore vs. a terrible Arozona D or Pierre Garcon vs. KC.

I'm a little worried that NO could get up early and run the ball alot in the 2nd half. The Colts could be w/o Collie, which makes Garcon a much sexier option. There is a chance that KC could control the game with the run and try and keep Indy off of the field.

PLEASE, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INPUT.

First... congratulations.

Secondly, I would go with Matthews...I think he'll get enough carries against Oakland to pay off big for you.

On the other one, I would go with Garcon... that KC defense looks pretty salty, but if anybody can expose their weaknesses, it will be Manning (and he won't do it by calling audibles to run halfback dives). With Collie looking more and more likely to sit, this may be Garcon's one opportunity to shine.