[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to drop?

fantasyfreak

I am in a 2QB league with Henne on bye and Cutler concussed. I need to pick up a QB to go with Max Hall, and Todd Collins is looking like the best option (others are Delhomme and Clausen). Who do I drop? My roster is in the signature.

Lynch - Could be pretty good in Seattle. I dropped Garrard to get him.

Greene - My bust second round draft pick. One LT injury away from dominance, but has a tough schedule.

Bowe - I had been really high on Bowe, but he's off to a slow start. I'm thinking he'll pick it up.

My WW position is 3, so there's a decent chance (though not guaranteed) I can pick up whoever I drop next week. If I lose the player I drop, other WW options include Ricky Williams, J. Kuhn, R. Bush, M. Williams (TB), and Roy Williams.

Thanks!

Edited by fantasyfreak

fantasyfreak,

Lynch. Forsett is still the starter in SEA, and yes Lynch will begin to steal carries, but when would you ever be starting him when you have AP, PT, Greene, Torain, etc? Bowe has disappointed yes, but he is the #1 WR on that team. And Greene is an injury away from getting all the carries in NYJ. Lynch adds some depth at RB but I question when you would ever need to start him with all the other solid RBs you have

Tough choice but I would choose Bowe. Reason is I never drop rbs. Especially ones that might start. I feel its easier to pick up a wr and get points than it is to find rbs. I live in Seattle and think Lynch is going to be a big part of the offense. I think Forsett takes a back seat to Lynch. Or you stay put and run with 1 QB. If you get negative points for ints and fumbles who knows Collins could put up very few points. He looked horrible last week in the second half.