[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a bind with my WR's this week, need some help

last4ever

I have no star WR this week, need to start two between these four:

Mike Williams (TB)

Mike Crabtree (SF)

Roy Williams (DAL)

Roscoe Parrish (BUF)

Right now I've got crabtree & williams starting. I feel that crabtree has been steadily improving, and Williams is deff TB #1 receiver.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I have no star WR this week, need to start two between these four:

Mike Williams (TB)

Mike Crabtree (SF)

Roy Williams (DAL)

Roscoe Parrish (BUF)

Right now I've got crabtree & williams starting. I feel that crabtree has been steadily improving, and Williams is deff TB #1 receiver.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

BTW, it's not a PPR league

That's a bad situation. I play both Williams. Mike, definitely. Roy, only by a whisper over Crabtree. Crabtree has underperformed and is publicly whining, not a good sign.

My best advice is actually to play Mike Williams and drop Roscoe Parrish for the best WR out there and start him, there HAS to be somebody better. Buffalo is scattering it's targets among Johnson/Evans/Nelson/and Parrish equally, and there ain't much to go around anyway.

PS- Next time post who these guys are playing for quick reference.

That's a bad situation. I play both Williams. Mike, definitely. Roy, only by a whisper over Crabtree. Crabtree has underperformed and is publicly whining, not a good sign.

My best advice is actually to play Mike Williams and drop Roscoe Parrish for the best WR out there and start him, there HAS to be somebody better. Buffalo is scattering it's targets among Johnson/Evans/Nelson/and Parrish equally, and there ain't much to go around anyway.

PS- Next time post who these guys are playing for quick reference.

Thanks, Mike was the Williams I had starting.