[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IS THIS GOOD ?

crzygrlcj

Well HOWDY MY BOYS !!! This is YOUR CAPTAIN speaking.....

Let me tell you what it is like to be 4 and 1. Think of your best birthday, a couple of beers, your favorite movie

on t.v., a Get Back from an angel during a sunset over the ocean. It is like a day made just for you!! You feel

special...because you are special. You look down at all of the lowly peons beneath your name only to see a murky

moat of tainted records surrounding you. 4-1 boys, is like that castle that the moat circumvents. The beautiful

island in the midst of a slosh of grey water and fecal matter. People wonder what it is like to be you. Let me tell

you now, it is awesome!!! I am not sure if I will ever tire of going balls-deep into every team I encounter this

year, but you will be the first to know if that ever happens trust me! Until then I wish you luck on your trades

and your waver pick-ups so that you may construct a squad that is going to actually come close to beating

me....even though we all know that your efforts are futile.Now,I wanted to email you and thank you for all your

support, it has gotten me out of the kitchen where I am sure some of you believe I should still be and on top of it

all ! I guess it was only a matter of time before it was done right, I took the one who talks the most diaper dirt and

pushed him right out of 1st and he didn't see it coming. PRICELESS !!! Then, to top it all off, like being in 1st

place wasn't enough, I am also 1st in points which just makes it all feel so much better. I mean I've had chicken

skin (goose bumps) since lastnight, my face hurts so bad from smiling so much, my throat is sore ( nope not like

some of urs...) from laughing so damn hard and my mind is happier then a girl in 1st over 9 guys.....LMFAO !!! I

know yall are used to being called bitches and faggots and all, but my boys, you are all my favorites. I have and

will continue to enjoy beating each of you one by one (okay, so one Ostlund got me good, but use to that one,lol) I

know I play Do It next week and well, if I had a dick it would be as hard as the one I had for Greg, You shoulda

seen it rise when he fell out on the floor with shame and sorrow as the game lastnight

ended......SAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! So when it's your turn to play me, remember I am soooo playing you, my dick is

out, my balls are tough and your azz is my target !! 4-1 BOYS !!! 4-1 !!!! SUCK IT !!!! LMFAO for weeks to cum !!

What cha think ??? Good enough ????