[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade Offer, need help

putjhutt50

So far this season I am 1-4, our league is standard scoring, 14 team league, not PPR, here is my team:

QB Shaun Hill, Det QB

RB Frank Gore, SF RB

RB Fred Jackson, Buf RB

RB/WR Michael Crabtree, SF WR

WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR

WR Mike Williams, TB WR

TE Todd Heap, Bal TE

D/ST Broncos D/ST, Den D/ST

K Nick Folk, NYJ K

Bench Steve Smith*, Car WR

Bench Felix Jones, Dal RB

Bench Brandon Jackson, GB RB

Bench Demaryius Thomas, Den WR

Bench John Kuhn, GB RB

Bench Danny Woodhead, NE WR, RB

Bench LeGarrette Blount, TB RB

Now I was just offered this deal:

Send Frank Gore, SF RB from RB to Please!!!

Send Calvin Johnson, Det WR from WR to Please!!!

Receive Thomas Jones, KC RB from Please!!! to Bench

Receive Austin Collie, Ind WR from Please!!! to Bench

Receive DeAngelo Williams, Car RB from Please!!! to Bench

Receive Louis Murphy, Oak WR from Please!!! to Bench

Prior to this point at hadn't had any sort of help aside from gore at the RB spot. I had asked him about trying to get DeAngelo Williams from him. After this week Fred Jackson looks like he can be a solid starter/flex, Brandon Jackson finally played like a starter, and Felix Jones seems to be getting the majority of the carries for Dallas. I don't know if they will provide this type of production week to week. I do have pretty good WR depth, and originally he offered DeAngelo Williams and Louis Murphy for Calvin Johnson. I think I would be ok with trading Calvin Johnson away, but I don't want to throw Gore in as well. I'm trying to think of another deal to offer him. He also has Peyton Hillis, Santana Moss, Phillip Rivers, and some others. I was thinking of offering:

Calvin Johnson, Brandon Jackson, Denver Defense, Felix Jones or Fred Jackson for

Austin Collie, Peyton Hillis, Titans Defense, DeAngelo Williams

Thoughts on the situation?

Jones is in a RBBC and I see Charles emerging as the #1 sooner than later. Collie can be good, but Garcon is back so who will get the attention? Williams is looking up with the Panthers struggling maybe they will make a trade to move him even though they say they won't. Murphy, I don't have a clue on him, but I'm pretty sure he's not doing anything too impressive.

I would not trade Gore unless you think he is injury prone due to the amount of touches he gets, but if you do, make sure you get a stud in return. If you give up Johnson, I feel like you need to get a WR in return. If you are confident that Collie will outperform Johnson I would go with your offer but I would keep Felix and trade Fred Jackson. I don't like Collie over Johnson, but since your an Indy fan, you might know something about the WR situation that I don't. I see them passing it around a lot with only Wayne guaranteed to get consistant targets.