[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd WR options for rest of the year

kgough14

I'm in a league that starts 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, K, DEF.

My first two WR are Miles Austin and Marques Colston. Finding a weekly productive 3WR is a stretch sometimes. Who would you take out of the following for the remainder of the year?

Any other suggestions besides these are welcome as well.

0.5pt PPR league, 10 yards/pt., 6pt/TD

Kevin Walter

Michael Crabtree

Louis Murphy

Jabar Gaffney

Danny Amendola

I think that Gaffney is probably the safest play week to week, but Amendola is interesting but I'd like to see him do it for 3 weeks before pulling the trigger. Any thoughts?

My first two WR are Miles Austin and Marques Colston. Finding a weekly productive 3WR is a stretch sometimes. Who would you take out of the following for the remainder of the year?

Kevin Walter

Michael Crabtree

Louis Murphy

Jabar Gaffney

Danny Amendola

I think that Gaffney is probably the safest play week to week, but Amendola is interesting but I'd like to see him do it for 3 weeks before pulling the trigger. Any thoughts?

Murphy has been kinda hit or miss. Amendola will probably be fine until Clayton comes back. Crabtree looked good last night but Smith is pretty unreliable. I'd say it's between Gaffney, Walter, and Amendola and I'd probably go with Gaffney as he seems to be the more reliable one of the bunch.

Kevin Walter

Michael Crabtree

Louis Murphy

Jabar Gaffney

Danny Amendola

i think you need to find a productive, consistent number 2 WR as well....Colston, so far, has not been that guy...very hit or miss...best game has been this past week at 97 yards...NO TD;s.....

..With Clayton done for the year...Avery out.......and the fact that Rams will throw, i do think Amendola will be productive..just needs to get into the endzone...(as does Colston for ya...)