[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible WR/RB Trade

brandon5k1

What do you think guys, is Rashard Mendenhall for Austin Collie a fair trade. I play in a 10 team standard scoring league starting 1 QB, 2 RB's, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. I'm strong at WR with the exception of the total bust Colston, but weak at running back with the looming bye weeks. Any suggestions for quality running backs i could go after with value close to Wayne, Collie, or Keller? Thanks

My team:

QB Matt Ryan (bye 8)

QB Ben Roethlisberger (bye 5)

RB Cedric Benson (bye 6)

RB Maurice Jone-Drew (bye 9)

WR Reggie Wayne (bye 7)

WR Austin Collie (bye 7)

WR Marques Colston (bye 10)

TE Antonio Gates (bye 10)

TE Dustin Keller (bye 7)

K Neil Rackers (bye 7)

D/ST Vikings (bye 4)

D/ST Saints (bye 10)

If he will accept, I like it. Wayne is the only receiver in IND with a hint for guaranteed targets. With Garcon back, he or Collie could emerge. Your guess is as good as mine. Yeah, Mendenhall has be getting more carries since Ben was out, but with a passing game, I see Mendenhall getting more yards on less carries due to the threat of passing.

As your line up sits, what is your plan for week 7?

Yeah week 7 is an issue for me, along with weeks 6 and 9. For those reasons i need to bring in a quality running back to start in those weeks. There are NO quality running backs in free agency nor will any be emerging soon in my opinion, and with all the wide receiver and tight end talent this year, i feel that it would be easier to replace to a certain extent the lose of Wayne. I know that its a stretch to try and get Mendenhall for Collie I'm just curious to see if anyone out there would even consider it or if i need to just offer up Wayne. Thanks for the feedback