[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DO I MAKE THIS TRADE?

alanwrench

Guy needs a starting back and I need help at WR especially with Andre Johnson being hurt.

I give up Forte and I get Steve Smith NYG

12 team PPR league Must start 2 RB 3 WR 1 QB 1 TE 1 K 1 D

My roster:

Matt Ryan, Palmer

Foster, Best, Forte, Ward, K. Smith, C. Taylor

A.J., Gaffney, Bowe, S. Johnson, Manningham, Demaryus Thomas,

Shiancoe, Watson

Vinitieri

Chicago D

Anyone else?? Really need advice on this one.

Forte is weird, definition of boom or bust rb this year.. his ypc are horrendous despite last weeks explosion. Your league starts 3WR and you definitely need help there. What RBs are available on WW?

If there is anyone decent left there, I say do the trade. H.Nicks is definitely the Giants star receiver but Smith will forever see 8-10 targets a game. That's not too bad for a PPR league.. At this point, Smith is on pace for 85 receptions.

Look at other teams in the league, it's possible you can get someone better for Forte, but your other recievers don't seem like they'll bring you anywhere this year.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=335700

Edited by mibar22

For whatever reason Ricky Williams is available....so I am planning on bidding a ton of fantasy cash on him to get him. Other than that there is Starks from Green Bay, Kenneth Darby, and a bunch of other trash.

I am not looking for a rb however, I am looking for a WR.

Notable WRs avaialable are Deon Branch, Nate Burleson, Brandon Gibson (Clayton injury culd boost him).

So no to S. Smith....anyone I could target to trade Forte for like a solid WR2 or low end WR1 like (Boldin, Lloyd, Santana Moss...etc..etc.)